Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fabric Choices... princeileeoz.etsy.com

This is a new wall hanging that I'm working on for a customer. Just wanted to share. I am now taking custom orders for these Princeileeoz Pom-Pom Doll Wall Hangings. Make your fabric selections from the choices in this blog and orders made at princeileeoz.etsy.com

Code A - Green and White
Code B - Red White Checked
Code C - Candy Cane
Code D - Christmas Joy and FunCode E - Reindeer and Trees Red background
Code F - Reindeer and Snowflakes Blue background

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like this idea...very unique! :)



    I see that you are crafty, so I'm wondering if you would be interested in participating in my Mom Blogger Contest for $100 Cash prize during the month of April for MissTutu.com?

    The details are here http://www.misstutu.com/mom-blogger-contest.html


    Thanks for considering! I think your readers will really enjoy this too since they get a free tutu making lesson!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete